Thank you for Supporting Native Texan
Should We Win a Jackpot, Here’s What Will Happen
Remittances are used to support our activities. This Lotto Pool is to thank you for your support.
A Native Texan Supporter is defined as a person or entity that has remitted funds as described here. Click Here.
Should the group win a Jackpot, Native Texan will move to effect disbursements as quickly as possible. The sequence will be:
- Request tax information from Native Texan supporters. Supporters will receive notification of the win and request for information via e-mail and US Postal Mail. Supporters will be granted 30 days from the postmark date of the US Postal Mail letter to respond with the requested information.
- Engage counsel and tax professionals during the period Native Texan Supporters may respond.
- Present Names and Addresses of Native Texan Supporters to the professionals.
- Request that the qualified professionals prepare disbursements in accordance with the law.
- All applicable professional fees and taxes will be paid from the Jackpot winnings. These amounts will be paid first. Native Texan Supporters’ winnings will be reduced by a pro-rata share of the professional fees
Native Texan does not conduct a lottery. We buy and hold Texas Lotto Tickets and report the results to persons supporting Native Texan. Should we win a Texas Lotto Jackpot, we will disburse the funds to supporters as described above.
To remain informed of our results, subscribe to Native Texan Communications. You may subscribe without supporting Native Texan, but, you will receive no jackpot winnings unless you’re a supporter. To subscribe to Native Texan Communications, Click Here
If we should discontinue the game at any time in the future, you will receive a 100% pro-rata refund for each full month remaining in your subscription. For example, if you subscribed in the middle of February and we discontinued the game two months later in April, your refund would be for 9 months. That 9 months represents the 9 full months remaining in your subscription. Those months are May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December, and January. Your refund will be 9/12 of your remittance.
We have no intention of discontinuing anything, but, we’ve been asked about the policy.
It is permissible to support Native Texan with more than one subscription. Each subscription will receive a pro-rata share of net jackpot winnings. Net jackpot winnings are the winnings remaining after the payment of professional fees to prepare our disbursement.
Only a jackpot will be distributed to Native Texan Supporters. A jackpot is defined as correctly selecting 6 out of 6 of the numbers drawn by the Texas Lotto. Winnings short of a jackpot are not distributed. Winnings less than a jackpot are retained for operating expenses.
You are personally responsible for any legal or tax requirements precipitated by the receipt of your share of winnings. If the group hits a Jackpot, competent legal and accounting professionals will be engaged to determine the appropriateness of distribution. Native Texan will not knowingly distribute winnings in violation of law.
Should we win a jackpot, Native Texan will receive one share.
The final determination of valid Native Texan Supporters will be made solely by Native Texan. We play the same numbers every game. To review the tickets in play Click Here.
Rules are subject to change without notice.