Plano Station, Texas Electric Railway, now known as the Interurban Railway Museum, is a historic train station at 901 E 15th Street in Plano, Texas. The Mission Revival/Spanish Revival style station was completed in 1908 at the opening of the Texas Electric Railway. The railway operated from 1908 to 1948. The station stood vacant until the city renovated it into a museum in 1990. The building was added to the National Register of Historic Places on August 10, 2005. The museum also displays a restored Texas Electric Railway car (trolley) on the grounds.
Interurban Railway Museum
Bookmark the permalink.